Finding a Unit to Purchase
- Visit Redfin, MLSLI, or work with a real estate agent to find a unit to purchase.
- Stony Hollow does not maintain a listing of units for sale.
- Find an Attorney to assist with your purchase who is familiar with co-op sales.
Pre Purchase – After you have gone to contract with the seller of the unit you are purchasing
- Complete and submit Purchase Application Packet – Available from Greenview Properties.
- Attend Board of Directors Interview – Greenview will contact you with a date and time.
- Approvals/Denials from Board of Directors are submitted to Greenview within 24 hours of the interview.
- A pre-closing inspection will be completed by our Maintenance Office. Any deficiencies will be reported to the seller to be corrected before closing.
- Closing – Arranged by sellers, buyers, and the cooperative’s attorneys
- Request Mailbox Key from former owner – the United States Postal Service maintains our mailboxes and we do not have duplicate keys.
- Get the former owners Prospectus. Paper copies are available from the management company for a charge of $100.
- Closings are usually held at Felberbaum, Halbridge, & Wirth.
- Contact our Maintenance Office to complete your Security Profile.
- Parking Permits and Gate RFID Tags will be issued by Maintenance.
- Verify that Maintenance has a key to your unit – we need this to enter in case of Emergencies.
- Apply for the New York State STAR Tax Rebate Program.
- Contact Altice/Optimum to arrange for the Bulk Cable Rate and Service Installation.
- Provide our property manager with a copy of your Insurance Policy.
Moving into your New Home
- You may move in seven days a week between 8AM and 8PM.
- We recommend moving in on a week day between 10 and 3 as more parking may be available for large moving trucks.
- Leave adequate time to be completed with your move by 8PM. Do not show up at 7:30PM to begin your move in.
- Moving Pods or Containers are not allowed on Property.
- Please complete a Construction Application for Kitchen or Bath Renovations and allow 5 to 10 business days for approval.
- Follow House Rules regarding construction hours and disposal of construction materials. Dumpsters may not be left on property overnight – same day drop off and pickup is required. Any Dumpster left on property overnight will be fined $250 per day.